South Africa Tourist Visa Checklist / South Africa Tourist visa Information
South Africa Tourist Visa Fee :
LKR = 4,725.00
Processing charge = 10,000/-
Submission of Applications:
(Passport, Notice of Birth, ID and Unabridged Birth Certificates etc.);
Certified Copies; (Client must bring own copies with original)
Collection of Civic Documents
08:30 – 15:30
Collection on Civic Documents
Commissioner Of Oaths' Duties (Signing Of Documents)
By Appointment Only
SOUTH AFRICAN HIGH COMMISSION
COLOMBO, SRI LANKA
No.114, Rosmead Place, Colombo 07.
Tel: 009411 2463000, Fax: 009411 2688670
Colomob.firstname.lastname@example.org / Colombo.email@example.com
No application may be accepted from an applicant on a short term visit in a country other than his/her country of origin/residence.
Foreign nationals with long-term status in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal and Maldives may apply at the S.A High Commission in Sri Lanka.
Applications may be submitted in person or by a third party, authorized in writing, to do so. Application forms must be completed (not typed) and signed by the applicant himself/herself. The format of the forms may not be altered. Your passport or valid travel document must be valid for no less than 30 days after the expiry of your intended visit and have at least two unused pages (facing each other) for visa, entry/departure endorsements.
Applicants may be required to visit the Consular Section for an interview and/or submit additional documentation to prove the bona fides of the visit over and above the basic requirements.
Any applicant allowed in the RSA due to misrepresentation or false declaration in the application form or applicant who sojourns in the RSA in contravention of his/her permit conditions shall be guilty of an offence and liable for a conviction, fine, become undesirable or imprisonment as an illegal foreigner.
- All Bangladeshi passport holders must have the Bangladeshi Home Affairs approval to forward the passports to Sri Lanka by a third person. (Original must be attached with the applications).
- All documents must be translated in to ENGLISH by a Sworn Translator. Copies should be certified by a Notary Public.
- Applicants visiting Host/Sponsors/Relatives who are non-South Africans by birth must submit proof of how the previously mentioned entered (visa of first entry)
- Please be advised that all applicants has to have their own set of documents (even when travelling in a group) and the High Commission is not in a position to make copies on behalf of the applicants
- Signed original letter from employer in country of origin reflecting salary, position in company and leave granted for the period of visit or reason for travel.
- Confirmation letter of tour or booked holiday itinerary.
- Pad and visiting
- Application form for Visa (BI-84) (Forms completed in English and in black ink).
- Two (2) identical recent color passport photos.
- Passport valid for no less than 30 days after the expiry of intended visit, with two (2) unused pages (facing each other).
- Confirmation of long term residence status in country of residence
- Payment of the prescribed fee paid in cash, if applicable.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, (if travelling to or from a Yellow Fever Zone). See link below.
- Proof of onward air/sea transport ticket or road transport.
- Proof of admissibility (visa) in the foreign country of onward ticket.
- Confirmation of accommodation at a hotel or guest house in SA for all dates.
- If visiting a friend in South Africa, provide a signed invitation letter from the SA hosts. It should include the full name, SA ID number, full address, contact number, email and certified copies of host's ID or passport and permit (non-SA). The person must also confirm if he/she is responsible for your accommodation, meals, transport and if needed, the repatriation costs.
- For minors: un-abridged birth certificates and letter of consent if not accompanied by parents.
- Proof of financial means: to pay for your living expenses while in South Africa in the form of:
- Bank statements (certified copies of the original pages for the last 3 months)
- Undertakings by the host(s) in South Africa (mentioned in his/her letter)
- Undertakings by hosts country companies to pay all your expenses
- Medical cover / travel insurance
- Travellers' cheque
Remarks: " South Africa Tourist visa process" " South Africa Tourist visa checklist" " South Africa Tourist visa information" " South Africa tourist visa from Bangladesh" " South Africa visa checklist" " South Africa visa processing" " South Africa tourist visa service" " South Africa Embassy in Bangladesh" " South Africa Sticker visa"