Mexico Tourist Visa Checklist / Mexico Tourist Visa Information / Mexico Tourist Visa From Bangladesh / Mexico Visitor Visa Information
PASSAGE WILL BE ALLOWED ONLY TO THOSE WHO HAVE PAID THE VISA FEES IN ADVANCE (PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK, MOTI BAGH BRANCH, NEW DELHI OR KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK) AND CARRY THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT.
Submission time: Monday to Friday (8.00-11.30)
Passport collection: Monday to Friday (3.30 pm-4.00pm)
Application fee : INR 2,583 only.
Our processing charge =5,000/- BDT
Punjab National Bank (Moti Bagh branch, New Delhi)
Name: Consular Section Embassy of Mexico
Account Number: 0994 0021 0002 1398
All required documents must reflect complete name as shown in passport.
- Original passport valid for at least six months and a clear photocopy of the first and last page (vertical).
- Proof of legal stay in India (Visa copy) in case the applicant holds another nationality.
- Application form duly filled (printed in one page, double sided). (Download here).
- One recent passport-sized photograph (4.5 CM X 3.5 CM), white background, without glasses. Face should cover 80% of the photo.
- Original cover letter given by your employer indicating date of joining.
- Original pay slips (last 3 months).
- Original personal bank statement or pass book (last 3 months) certified by the bank.
- Personal Income Tax Return (ITR) or Form 16 (1 year).
- Visa fee ($36 US Dollars payable in INR at the current exchange rate).
- For spouses who are financially dependent on the main applicant, include marriage certificate duly apostilled.
- For children/ applicants under 25 years old who are financially dependent on the main applicant, include birth certificate dully apostilled.
- For parents dependant on the main applicant, include birth certificate of the main applicant dully apostilled by the Ministry of External Affairs.
- Personal presence of the applicant(s) is mandatory for biometric process and interview.
- The Consular Section may request further forms of proof depending on each case.
- Names on all the documents should be exctly as on the passport(s).
- If the applicant fulfils all requirements, visa processing takes two working days.
- Having a Mexican visa gives the possibility to travel to the country, but the entry to Mexican territory is subject to the final decision of the Immigration and Health Authorities in the country.
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- Payment of the visa fee can be done prior to the submission of the documents in case of electronic transfers with the passport number as the reference, cash transactions must be done on the day of the appointment.
For any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Note - Applicant need to attend personal Interview at Embassy upon appointment.
Remarks: "Mexico Tourist visa process" " Mexico Tourist visa checklist" " Mexico Tourist visa information" " Mexico tourist visa from Bangladesh" " Mexico visa checklist" " Mexico visa processing" "Mexico tourist visa service" " Mexico Embassy in Bangladesh" " Mexico Sticker visa" " Mexico Visitor Visa"