Malaysia Tourist Visa Checklist / Malaysia Tourist Visa Information / Malaysia Tourist Visa From Bangladesh / Malaysia Visitor Visa Information
Requirements: (Visa fee and service charge 6,000BDT)
Processing period : 5 working days
- Passport with validity not less than 6 months from the time of application. Photocopy of Passport, previous Malaysian visa (if any).
- 2 copy (35X50) mm size color picture with white back ground (no cap or sun glass).
- Update Bank statement for the last 6 months (balance more than 1Lac) and bank solvency certificate.
- Leave letter from the office if employed or student and must official ID card copy.
- Trade license copy if (businessman).
- If applicant is retired person, then need retirement Documents copy.
- If applicant are Government Service holder then need GEO. (Should be translated in English & Notarized).
- Company pad and visiting card.
- If Child then Birth certificate or school ID card copy.
- Photocopy of Return Air ticket.
[N.B: Visa Related All Expenditure is Non- Refundable]
Remarks: " Malaysia Tourist visa process" " Malaysia Tourist visa checklist" " Malaysia Tourist visa information" " Malaysia tourist visa from Bangladesh" " Malaysia visa checklist" " Malaysia visa processing" " Malaysia tourist visa service" " Malaysia Embassy in Bangladesh" " Malaysia Sticker visa" " Malaysia Visitor Visa"