Ireland Tourist Visa Checklist / Ireland Tourist Visa Information / Ireland Tourist Visa From Bangladesh / Ireland Visitor Visa Information
Visa Fee= 10,000/-
Our Service Charge = 5,000/-
DHL Charge = 10,000/-
UK Visa application centre, Fifth floor, RENE tower,Plot No. AA-I, 1842, Rajdanga Main Road,Kasba, Kolkata 700107
Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 14:00
Passport collection: Monday to Friday, 08:00 – 14:00
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 17 to 27 working days (10 to 20 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
TOURIST/FAMILY VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
b) Copy of all pages of current passport.
c) Attach all your old passports (if any).
d) If any visa request was refused, details of original letter issued by the authorities of that country would be preferred.
- Ireland Visa Application Form: Visa application form must be filled online from https://www.visas.inis.gov.ie/avats/OnlineHome.aspx. Form should be printed and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant on company’s letter head stating name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Ireland, New Delhi.
- Invitation Letter: Invitation Letter from Irish host giving his contact details stating with the purpose of travel, duration of stay and showing responsibility for your accommodation and maintenance costs during your stay (if sponsored by the Irish host), for visiting Friend/Family category.
- Inviter’s Resident ID Card & Passport Copy (for family visit purpose)
- Inviter’s House Utility Bills copy (for family visit purpose)
- Inviter’s Bank Statement for last 6 months & P60 Form (if sponsoring) (for family visit purpose)
- Forwarding-Letter: Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
a) Company’s and Personal ITR for 3 years.
b) Company’s and Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
c) Salary slip for the last six months.
- Proof of Occupation:
a) Evidence of the applicant to return back to the country of permanent residence e.g. letter from employer showing the applicant’s current employment situation, the date of expected return to the employment / college / commitment.
- Airline & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Medical: Overseas Medical Insurance as per travel date is recommended.
- Pad & Visiting card (3/4 copy)
Remarks: "Ireland Tourist visa process" "Ireland Tourist visa checklist" "Ireland Tourist visa information" "Ireland tourist visa from Bangladesh" "Ireland visa checklist" "Ireland visa processing" "Ireland tourist visa service" "Ireland Embassy in Bangladesh" "Ireland Sticker visa" "Ireland Visitor Visa"