Germany Tourist Visa Checklist / Germany Tourist Visa Information / Germany Tourist Visa From Bangladesh / Germany Visitor Visa Information
Submission Place: Germany Embassy
Submission Time: 8.00 am-2.00pm-(Sunday-Thursday). As per appointed.
Interview: Needed to be present in person to submit the file also in every time.
Duration: Normally 7 working days after submitting application. Some cases take longer.
Address of Embassy: Madani Avenue, Baridhara Diplomatic Enclave, Dhaka.
Total Expenditure (Non-Refundable):
Payable to Embassy
Our Service Charge
Payable to us
- Valid Passport. The Validity of the passport has to exceed the intended end of stay in the Schengen area by at least three months and there need to be two empty pages.
- Photo Copy of Passport Information page and the last two Schengen visas (if applicable).
- Two copy (35 X 45) mm size color picture with white backgrounds (no cap or sunglass).
- Travel health insurance policy (please note, only the recommended insurance companies are accepted by the Schengen states).
- Trade license, E-TIN copy & Income Tax Certificate copy (photocopy translated and notarized) as well other relevant business documents. (Like, Membership document etc.)
- Memorandum and Incorporation Certificate ( if limited Company)
- L/C copy, IRC & ERC ( if Export or Import Business)
- Update bank statement with solvency of own bank account(s) of the six months prior to applying for the visa.(international credit card photocopy if available)
- Leave letter from the office if employed or student.
- Salary Statement & 3 months’ Salary slip.
- If applicant are Government Service holder then need GEO. (Should be translated in English & Notarized).
- If applicant is retired person, then need retirement Documents copy.
- Marriage Certificate & Marriage Deed copy.
- Passport copy or other identification documents (like Birth Certificate copy, children School ID card copy etc.) for spouse and children (even if they are not traveling).
- Other supporting document : (a) Visiting card (b) Property Valuation (c) Blue book photocopy of car if any (d) Document of other income if any (e) All documents of financial solvency like FDR/ Share business/other savings/Security deposit /cash investment etc.(f) Company Pad (3-4 Pages).
►Remember all Documents in Bangla must be translate & submitted in English. Vacation Tours Travel will not bear any cost of Notary and Translation.
►Some original documents (Trade license, NID, Income Tax Certificate etc.) must be presented on the day of interview and must be accompanied by one set photocopy.
NB. Pls. Note all of the Visa information can be changed any time without prior notice. We provide only assistance and not any guarantee of getting visas.
Remarks: "Germany Tourist visa process" "Germany Tourist visa checklist" "Germany Tourist visa information" "Germany tourist visa from Bangladesh" "Germany visa checklist" "Germany visa processing" "Germany tourist visa service" "Germany Embassy in Bangladesh" "Germany Sticker visa" "Germany Visitor Visa"