23-Ka, New Eskaton Road
Tel: (+88) 02 933 7042, (+88) 02 835 1222
Fax: (+88) 02 831 6886
Visa Fee = 10$
Our processing charge= 5,000/-
The Consulate of Chile in Dhaka attends from Sunday to Thursday, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
This consulate office provides visa related guideline for Bangladeshi citizens. To get visa, you have to submit require documents at consulate office and after checking the documents the consulate office will provide you an on-line link to fill up visa procedure in New Delhi. The final visa will be collected from Embassy of Chile in New Delhi. (Before applying in on-line link, make sure you have Police Clearance Certificate).
Visa required information.
01. Original valid passport (with validity at least for 6 months)
02. Complete visa application form dully typed in block letters (hand written form is not accepted).
03. One recent white background passport size photograph.
04. Flight and tours itineraries (with confirmed travelling dates)
05. Sightseeing tour itinerary and hotel accommodation.
06. Proof of income (Personal account statements of the last 6 months).
07. Letter of employment and salary certificate.
08. Pad & Visiting Card
Remarks: " Chile Tourist visa process" " Chile Tourist visa checklist" " Chile Tourist visa information" " Chile tourist visa from Bangladesh" " Chile visa checklist" " Chile visa processing" " Chile tourist visa service" " Chile Embassy in Bangladesh" " Chile Sticker visa"